Wolley is seeking candidates for a firmware design engineer position. You will join an experienced team designing next-generation memory and storage controllers. you will be responsible for firmware design, implementation, verification and customer support. You will be contributing in one or more of the following domains: PCIe/NVMe, CXL, NAND, eMMC, FTL. You will also involve part of design verification works and contribute to system architecture design.
- Familiar with embedded system programming/debugging in Linux development environment and C.
- Familiar with bare-metal programming
- Familiar with one of any real-time OS usage
- Familiar with any storage firmware design (e.g., address translation)
- Capable of working closely with HW design team (e.g., control specification discussion, hardware bug report)
- Capable of identifying performance bottleneck in terms of hardware and firmware